lord hear my cries

lord help me. Lord I pray that I get caught up on my bills. I owe a co-worker and I need this. I need to get organized and I need to get my home organized. so Lord I am praying and asking for your guidance. I still do not have money for my bills
Amen Lord, deliver us from failure, poverty and disappointment. From disorganized and disorder and confusion. From lack of healthy and unsafe living style.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, can you please pray for my mother. She's in the hospital for heart complications and kidney failure, they say. They put her on life support and they want to remove it now But I'm not ready to give up on my mother yet.The Lord is not thru with her yet
Replies
10
Views
152
Lord Jesus hear my cries and worries and please help and intervene not for destruction but for justice seek. Lord where should I go and I have been applying but those wicked employers devise plans to harm me and force me to do illegal things yet they are promoted unjustly, I was forced out of a...
Replies
10
Views
286
Psalm 61 KJV 1 Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer 2 From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I. 3 For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy. 4 I will abide in thy tabernacle...
Replies
8
Views
318
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,652
Messages
16,790,931
Members
649,229
Latest member
Sioren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom