Lord hear me let my husband ###...

Blomgren

Disciple of Prayer
Lord hear me let my husband ### ### come back in my life n stay together with his son.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God I come before you in the name of Jesus Christ at this crucial moment asking and pleading for this lingering court case ### issued against my landlord be resolved I owe $### in back rent father I am praying desperately for this to be over I need a financial blessing to pay my rent...
Replies
7
Views
266
Dear Lord, in this very moment, I ask for Your comfort and presence. Whatever news I may read about my child’s situation, especially his financial struggles, I surrender everything to You. I don’t want to be overwhelmed, Lord, but I trust that You are working through it all. Please help him...
Replies
6
Views
204
Lord, I come to You today with a confused and heavy heart. I don't know what to do next, and sometimes I feel lost about our situation. Lord, please take away this feeling of fear, confusion, and discouragement. Give me peace where my heart is troubled and clarity where I don't know which way to...
Replies
11
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,972
Messages
16,794,137
Members
649,550
Latest member
Cheodoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom