Lord, heal our ### land. Holy Spirit, breathe across ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord, heal our ### land. Holy Spirit, breathe across this nation bringing humble hearts, prayer, seeking Truth, awareness of evil & turning to repentance. "If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land" - 2 Chron. 7:14
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Micah 3:8 – “But as for me, I am filled with power, with the Spirit of the Lord, and with justice and might, to declare to Jacob his transgression, to Israel his sin.” Extended Explanation of the Verse In Micah 3:8, the prophet contrasts...
Replies
9
Views
186
Greetings in the precious name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I am ### from ###, ###, ###, ###. I come with a sincere and heavy heart, seeking your prayers. Since 2018, I have been in a Christ-centered relationship with ###. On December 14, 2022, we exchanged the Word of God and united...
Replies
6
Views
365
"While Confessing My Sins and The Sins of My Nation," Dan 9:20, "If My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land," 2 Chron 7:14... 🙇🏻 Father, thank You for...
Replies
13
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,557
Messages
16,778,050
Members
648,120
Latest member
Priyxoorran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom