Lord heal my ### in Jesus Name. Lord lay ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for a default divorce in JESUS name LORD I pray, I also need help with homework and making money holy GOD please help me as I am here on earth to do your will amen
Replies
13
Views
254
"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them," (Matthew 18:20). Thank You O Lord God that last night it happened. I was praying for my dear friend, and then I visited her and she prayed for me, and asked me to pray for her without her knowing that I...
Replies
9
Views
199
Heavenly father my heart is grieved I live with my oldest daughter I only have two daughters and she is ### years old and father God you know what I deal with each and every day and you know what she deals with and heavenly father in the mighty name of your precious son Jesus Christ I ask you to...
Replies
8
Views
273
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,793
Messages
16,815,119
Members
651,018
Latest member
Fyraishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom