Lord God, you can do all things. please

Abia Michael

Disciple of Prayer
Lord God, you can do all things. please Father, I need a lecturing job in any of the ### universities. Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



It is Time to Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. Let the favor, love, righteousness, peace, and wisdom of God rest upon my life. God teach me how to have Faith in You and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life with the sure knowledge that You are always there for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Protect me from all hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies, cause them to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over certain portions of scripture. 'I have what GOD says I have'. 'I am, what GOD says I am'. 'I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me'. Please stand with me in prayer and faith. All these things I humbly ask in the name of Jesus Christ...
Replies
7
Views
204
please pray for the protection of the WOLFS ### JESUS LORD be mercifull you can do anything in your name we ask amen and amen. Thank you
Replies
6
Views
199
Philippians 4:13 says "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Lord we thank You for the strength that You give us to do all things. We are praying that our lights will shine brightly in all that You have given us the strength to do, so that You can get the glory. We pray against...
Replies
5
Views
451
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,274
Messages
16,797,701
Members
649,828
Latest member
Zeisor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom