servant of Christ01
Servant of All
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God
Psalm 139:2:
You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar.
Our prayer:
Heavenly Father, we cannot fathom Your love for us. LORD God, we are an imperfect human. Yet, You love us. You think of us. You know us more than we know ourselves. You watch over us with great intentions. You have amazing plans for us and think of us more than the grains of the sea. LORD God, we thank You for loving us when it was hard for us to love ourselves. We praise You for being a God who is big enough to put the stars in the sky but intimate enough to know our name. We surrender our life to You completely for we know that You have our best interest in mind. LORD God, help us to receive this truth and remember Your great love toward us in difficult moments. In Jesus‘ name we pray. Amen.
Psalm 139:2:
You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar.
Our prayer:
Heavenly Father, we cannot fathom Your love for us. LORD God, we are an imperfect human. Yet, You love us. You think of us. You know us more than we know ourselves. You watch over us with great intentions. You have amazing plans for us and think of us more than the grains of the sea. LORD God, we thank You for loving us when it was hard for us to love ourselves. We praise You for being a God who is big enough to put the stars in the sky but intimate enough to know our name. We surrender our life to You completely for we know that You have our best interest in mind. LORD God, help us to receive this truth and remember Your great love toward us in difficult moments. In Jesus‘ name we pray. Amen.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have.