Lord God, please in your mercy bring up my ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord God, please in your mercy bring up ###'s grades and GPA. Increase in her diligence, stretch her time and may learning come easily. Protect her from the strife of unkind words. Amen, asking this in the name of Jesus.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty im praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my job I plead the blood of Jesus christ over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth make a way were it seems to be no way stop all persecution and harassment in the workplace scatter, confuse, expose and destroy...
Replies
9
Views
188
Lord God Almighty, I'm praying that my schedule will get fixed. I'm full time, and for the last month, my hours are being cut, but God has been making a way where it seems to be no way. Lord, I'm asking that you bring in the coverage and help shut the Lions mouth and stop all persecution and...
Replies
8
Views
171
My Lord Jesus Christ, I am praying for you to cover me with your most precious blood, please rebuke all demonic forces from infiltrating my mind. I don’t want to get swayed anymore by Satan and his demons. I want to fight lust out of my mind, body and spirit. I have been battling with this sin...
Replies
6
Views
308
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,147
Messages
16,807,636
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom