Lord God, please give your beloved children comfort & ...

punkin

Humble Servant of All
Lord God, please give your beloved children comfort & rest knowing that our prayers are heard and answered according to your divine will. Fill our hearts with joy knowing that your blessed help is on the way. In Jesus name, Amen!
 
Heavenly Father,

I pray that every need will be met here today, in accordance to Your will, Your mercy, Your grace & Your perfect timing. LORD, bring Your divine peace to their heart, while You are working wonderful & divine miracles in their life, this I pray, in Jesus' Holy name. Thank You, LORD, in advance, for hearing this prayer. (REVELATION 5:13,
 
Yes Lord! We thank you for this fellowship and ministry! We know you stand ready to answer our prayers (according to your good and perfect will)! So thankful and amazed to be a part of this. We know your blessed help is on the way! In Jesus' name.Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, In the mighty and matchless name of Jesus, we come before Your throne with reverence and expectation. You are the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. You are the God who never sleeps, never fails, and never changes. We lift up every person reading this prayer and ask...
Replies
10
Views
168
Lord Jesus please glorify yourself in our family. Please save, heal, deliver, protect. Thank you for what you have already done and will do. Thank you and PRAISE you for the signs of encouragement you send. I plead your precious blood over us esp. ### (I ask that this is only taken as faith in...
Replies
10
Views
159
Lord Jesus please glorify yourself in our family. Please save, heal, deliver, protect. Thank you for what you have already done and will do. Thank you and PRAISE you for the signs of encouragement you send. I plead your precious blood over us esp. ### (I ask that this is only taken as faith in...
Replies
11
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,385
Messages
16,799,344
Members
649,888
Latest member
Creemen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom