Lord God Please Bless Me With Your Favor

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alphaman11

MY PRAYER IS THAT MY LORD GOD/HEAVENLY FATHER WILL CONTINUE TO BE AND REMAIN AT THE CENTER OF MY LIFE. MY PRAYER IS THAT HE WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS ME WITH A CLEAN SLATE AWAY FROM SIN & TRESPASSES. MY PRAYER IS THAT GOD WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS ME WITH HIS FAVOR AND MERCY SO THAT I WILL RECEIVE A CLOSER RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM BECAUSE I KNOW THAT MY FAITH IN MY HEAVENLY FATHER IS STRONG AND WILL ONLY GET STRONGER OVER TIME. MY PRAYER IS THAT GOD WILL BLESS MY WITH A MORE STABLE JOB WITH A PROSPEROUS CAREER WHERE I CAN USE MY TALENTS THAT YOU HAVE BLESSED ME WITH TO BE ABLE TO WORK BUT ALSO WILL BE ENJOYABLE SUCH AS THE HOSPITALITY FIELD. IN THE PROCESS I WANT TO BE A BLESSING AND A POSITIVE INFLUENCE TO OTHER INDIVIDUALS IN A SENSE OF WHO ARE ALSO TRYING TO SEEK FAVOR AND MERCY FROM GOD. I REALIZE THAT WITHOUT GOD NOTHING IS POSSIBLE, I WOULD HAVE NOTHING AND I WOULD NOT BE ANYTHING. I ALSO PRAY THAT YOU STAY IN MY HEART MY SOUL WITH YOUR GRACE AND MERCY BECAUSE I TRULY AND DEARLY ACCEPT YOU GOD AS MY (FATHER) AND CHRIST AS YOUR SON (AS MY LORD & SAVIOR). MY PRAYER IS THAT GOD WILL BLESS ME WITH A SPECIAL BEAUTIFUL SPIRITUAL GOD-FEARING WOMAN WHO IS READY FOR LOVE AND A SERIOUS REALTIONSHIP WITH A GOOD MAN SUCH AS MYSELF WHO HAS BEEN BORN-AGAIN, REDEEMED AND ANOINTED BY GOD WITH FAVOR AND MERCY. IN OTHER WORDS I AM ASKING GOD TO BLESS ME WITH A CHANCE AT LOVE. IN THESE AND MANY OTHER BLESSINGS THAT I ASK IN THE NAME OF THE HEAVENLY FATHER, BEGOTTEN SON, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT. AMEN!!!

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Let’s Pray…God today I just want to say Thank YOU. Thank You for loving ME. Thank You for Your goodness, mercy, and grace. Your compassion fail not. They are new every morning. Great is thy faithfulness. You have been real good to me. You have been faithful to your Word. Forgive me Lord for the times I allowed the pressures and challenges of life to rob me of my joy and my praise to You. Forgive me for having an ungrateful attitude because You did not move the way I wanted You to or things did not go my way. You know what is best for me. You are an excellent father, friend, and provider. And today I just want to say, I got to say, Thank You. Amen!!!

Stay Thankful My Friend!

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

PS: If You Absolutely, Positively, Undeniably, No Doubt About It, Want to Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & For the Rest of Your Life…Just Obey God’s Word! Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God. God Honors Obedience, You have God’s Word on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom