Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)
Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Lord Jesus, I thank You for dying for me and for standing for me in the throne room of God. You are my Helper, my Advocate, and my Witness, and I am deeply grateful to You. I ask for the forgiveness of all my faults, known and unknown. Please do not hold anything against me that has arisen...
Lord I'm praying that my daughter can get back to college and get the financial assistance necessary to continue her education. I pray that my husband who stole all the money we had for bills and school to support his addictions finds clarity and the devil who has a grip on him is banished...
Heavenly father please heal my hurts my emotions am feeling pains of agony in my tummy for act of betrayal. Father so low in my spirit. I have try to live a holy faithful life but the enemy my husband my son father. Lord your says weep may endure for another but Joys comes in the morning. Lord...