Lord God help me and touch my heart! give ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Today morning, my heart feels heavy and deeply hurt. You know every pain, every sacrifice, and every silent tear that I carry inside. Sometimes I feel misunderstood, blamed, and emotionally tired. But Lord, I choose to bring everything to You because You alone truly know my heart...
Replies
10
Views
235
Dear Lord, Today, I feel a sense of worry in my heart. Whatever this feeling may bring—whether it is a blessing, good news, or something unexpected—I place it all in Your hands. I trust that no weapon formed against us shall prosper. Lord, today I need to pay our rental in ###, and our finances...
Replies
10
Views
240
O God, I am also Your servant. Please have mercy on me as well, and bless me too with Your countless favors. Grant me happiness in my life. I am ### years old now, yet I don’t know who I am, why I am here, or what I am supposed to do. It feels as if my life has no purpose at all. How many more...
Replies
6
Views
301
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,664
Messages
16,779,158
Members
648,197
Latest member
Glmaroanar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom