Lord, God heavenly Father thank You for all You ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord, God heavenly Father thank You for all You do. Thank You for Your love, kindness & mercy. Thank You for Your protection, care, comfort, righteousness, prudence & valor. Thank You for never changing. Thank You for all the good thoughts You have towards us. Thank You for all the moments You have wept for us. Thank You for Your compassion & provision. All things work together for those who love You. All good things come from You.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord God in Jesus name. Am praying for ### protect them. Am praying for court case daily for petition money increasing plz God help us stable the situation. Am praying for job yesterday don't know what should I do am applied nearby location plz God in ur will provide me to sustain my...
Replies
7
Views
250
Lord God Heavenly Father, I urgently need your help, assistance, and intervention to obtain certificates from ### and ###. I have made the payment to ### and am awaiting their email, but there has been no response from them. Jesus, the owner and HR of ### are not replying to my emails, and their...
Replies
7
Views
343
Lord God Heavenly Father, I urgently need your help, assistance, and intervention to obtain certificates from ### and ###. I have made the payment to ### and am awaiting their email, but there has been no response from them. Jesus, the owner and HR of ### are not replying to my emails, and their...
Replies
7
Views
320
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,133
Messages
16,796,459
Members
649,676
Latest member
Jiadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom