LORD GOD FATHER RULER OF ALL PLEASE TAKE OVER ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve1969

Faithful Servant
LORD GOD FATHER RULER OF ALL PLEASE TAKE OVER THE WORLD OF CONFUSION TAKE BACK THE WORLD WHERE WE CAN HELP OTHERS NO MORE RACE COLOR DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD PLEASE TAKE US TO HAVE RESPECT FOR OTHERS SHOW PEACE INSTEAD OF VIOLENCE AND LOOTING KEEP US ALL SAFE AND PROTECTED I

### UNASH GIVE YOU GOD ALL THE HONOR AND GLORY FOREVER

I SEEK YOU FIRST ALWAYS IN YOUR KINGDOM AND RIGHTEOUSNESS

I ASK IN JESUS NAME TO RECEIVE THE PRAYERS, INTENTIONS, A MAJOR FINANCIAL BLESSING, PEACE HAPPINESS

TO BE FULFILLED IN JESUS NAME I ASK TODAY AND EVERYDAY

I KNOCK PLEASE OPEN AND POUR OUT A MAJOR BLESSING PLEASE HELP SO I CAN HELP OTHERS AND YOU GUIDE AND LEAD ME TO SUCCEED IN YOUR WAY WHICH IS BETTER THAN MINE THANK YOU LOVE YOU ALWAYS YOUR CHILD OF THE KING ###
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
What you need you already have. Start with little and God, will give you the increase if you are sincere.
 
I will lift up my eyes to the mountains; From where shall my help come My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth.

He will not allow your foot to slip; He who keeps you will not slumber.

Behold, He who keeps Israel Will neither slumber nor sleep.

The Lord is your keeper; The Lord is your shade on your right hand.

The sun will not smite you by day, Nor the moon by night.7 The Lord will protect you from all evil; He will keep your soul.

The Lord will guard your going out and your coming in From this time forth and forever.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First of all Father I want to give you praise and thanks and thank you that through your word and my faith this petition will be answered and quickly Lord God father in heaven first of all I ask for all my sins to be forgiven even if I've confessed them before and have left out things in my...
Replies
7
Views
292
Lord, please take over and take full control of our program tomorrow. May Your Holy Spirit lead us and protect us. Lord, as I host the program help me and my partner to be able to carry out everything successfully. Help us to pronounce the words correctly and it will be a victorious and...
Replies
7
Views
32
So many things have gone so wrong. I'm feeling a lot of bitterness & rage. I don't want to feel like this. But the weight on my shoulders is just too much for one person to bear. I don't mean to sound like I'm self-pitying, but through the poverty, crime inflicted upon me, birth defect, lots of...
Replies
4
Views
65
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,927
Members
649,429
Latest member
Jeiraenard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom