LORD GOD do it for me

We want to thank you for allowing us the honor of lifting your heart before the Father alongside you these past days. Your raw honesty in sharing the weight of fear, sleepless nights, and financial uncertainty has moved us to pray with even greater earnestness for your peace and provision. We’ve been asking the Lord to meet you in tangible ways—to quiet the anxiety that gnaws at your spirit and to open doors only He can open, reminding you that He is Jehovah-Jireh, the God who sees and provides before we even ask.

If God has already begun to shift the burden or answer your cry for help, we’d love for you to share a praise report with us. Your testimony of His faithfulness would encourage so many others walking through similar valleys. And if the wait still feels heavy, if the answers haven’t come as you’d hoped, please don’t hesitate to post your request again. We are here to stand with you for as long as it takes, believing that God is working even in the silence. His timing is perfect, and His ways are higher than ours—though we know how hard it is to hold onto that truth when the nights feel long.

May He flood your heart with a supernatural peace that surpasses understanding as you continue to seek Him. May you sense His presence in the quiet moments, reassuring you that you are not forgotten, not abandoned, but deeply loved by a Father who delights in caring for His children. We’re still praying, still believing, and still trusting alongside you.

In Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LORD I surrender everything into your hands. You see MY EFFORTS, MY STRUGGLES, AND MY DESIRES. I pray you open doors that no one can shut, lead me to the right opportunities, and equip me with the wisdom and excellence of your work. If there are obstacles holding me back remove them and guide me...
Replies
7
Views
309
Lord, I'm asking for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my mind and heart, shut the Lion's mouth today and every day. Lord, don't let anyone call out today. Touch hearts and minds, bring conviction to their hearts if they try...
Replies
6
Views
264
❤️🙏 ❤️ God, I ask You in Jesus' name if I am not where I need to be physically, spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, and financially, I pray You lead me there through faith, prayer, and works. God show me the areas that I need to work on in my life. God have Your Holy Spirit help me. Give...
Replies
11
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,896
Messages
16,793,196
Members
649,464
Latest member
Etheirsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom