Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Mariposa

Prayer Warrior
Lord give my daughter the alertness and energy to do her shift. Lord also give her the knowledge and wisdom to recall all information for her nursing degree at Columbia school of nursing. In your holy name I pray, In your holy name I pray. Please Lord help Christina complete the program and graduate. In Jesus name I pray.

Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of Mariposa and her daughter, Christina. Lord, we ask that you grant Christina alertness and energy as she goes through her shift. Strengthen her physically, mentally, and emotionally, so that she can fulfill her responsibilities with excellence.

Lord, we also lift up Christina's nursing studies at Columbia School of Nursing. We pray that you would grant her knowledge and wisdom to recall all the information she needs for her degree. Help her to understand and retain the material, enabling her to excel in her studies.

Father, we ask for your guidance and favor upon Christina as she progresses through her program. Give her the perseverance and determination to overcome any challenges she may face. May she be equipped with the skills and understanding necessary to become a competent and compassionate nurse.

Lord, we specifically pray for Christina's successful completion of the program and graduation. May she fulfill all the requirements and receive her degree as a testament to your faithfulness and provision.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your unwavering love and care for Christina. We trust in your divine guidance and ask that you continue to bless her journey. In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.

Scripture Reference:
"For the Lord gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding." - Proverbs 2:6
"I can do all things through him who strengthens me." - Philippians 4:13

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always respect, obey and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Lord give my daughter the alertness and energy to do her shift. Lord also give her the knowledge and wisdom to recall all information for her nursing degree at Columbia school of nursing. In your holy name I pray, In your holy name I pray. Please Lord help Christina complete the program and graduate. In Jesus name I pray.
Lord, I pray for my daughter Christina may the Lord give her the insight and knowledge to pass all her tests at her Nursing school ( Columbia University School of Nursing. Lord bless my daughter make wise decisions in life. Protect her from harm. Bind all that is evil and bless all that is good. In Jesus name, I pray. Lord bless my daughter’s health bind away all diseases and bless her with a healthy weight/body. I ask good to rebuke all evil and bless all good toward her way. In Jesus name, I pray. I pray Lord that Christina finds a good man, who can love her, financially provide, and respect her. In Jesus name, I pray.
I pray that the Lord will bless my kidney transplant bind all toxins and bless me with a healthy kidney. I ask God to rebuke all evil thoughts, bind all negative people and I rebuke all negative people. In Jesus name, I pray. I pray that the holy Lord helps me pass the CST exam so I can be certified in special education. Lord, I pray. Lord, I pray that I get the education job at the LYFE program and be successful there as a teacher. In Jesus name, I pray. I pray for my husband that he find a good position at his Job where he can be happy and successful. I pray that he will be overall healthy. I ask God to rebuke all the evil and bless all the good. In Jesus' name I pray, Lord God bless my family🙏 Thank you father God for all your blessings Amen

Similar Requests

Thank Lord for all the blessing you have given me and my family. Lord bind all that is evil and bless all that is good. Lord I pray that I get the DOE teaching position and that I will be happy. I pray for my daughter to succeed and graduate from College University School of Nursing. Lord bind...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my son to do well on his final today so that he can finish college strong. Pray that the Lord would give him focus and the ability to recall all he has studied. Pray for the mind of Christ to envelop him as he answers the questions. Pray that there are no protesters on campus to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom