Lord give me your touch and your strength to ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter john6437724
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

john6437724

Guest
Lord give me your touch and your strength to continue to go on. Lord without you I don't know what I would do. Thank you for always being here for me. Lord being alone is hard but I can make it by your grace and your strength that you give me. Help me lord to deal with being alone. It is hard but having friends and a wife is not for me anymore. It is not my desire. I'm meant to be alone. Give me strength lord to carry on. In Jesus name amen.
 
I have prayed for this. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Dear Lord, please bless your son ### with an abundance of true friends, and a wife some day. He serves You with singing and preaching, please give him the desires of his heart. In Jesus' name, amen.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Father we cast our cares upon you and we rest in the power of your word. We thank you for your word which gives us peace and comfort in the midst of our trials. Amen
 
Lord, wê come to you with our requests and thank You that You hear our prayers and free us from all troubles. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus give me your strength to go thru the extremely challenging times I am currently facing. Be with me and guide and protect me
Replies
12
Views
459
Lord fill me with your supernatural strength to push through my work assignments today I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my mind and heart. I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart, shut the Lion's mouth today. Cover my marriage, family, car, finances...
Replies
9
Views
335
Dear Lord, Please be with me right now. You know the heaviness I feel inside. Take away the pain and the burden that is weighing on my heart. Comfort me, Lord, and calm my worried mind. I humbly ask for Your help. Please send angels to guide us and support us so that we will not run out of our...
Replies
8
Views
295
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,856
Messages
16,804,121
Members
650,353
Latest member
Astuirael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom