Lord Give Me Strength And Help Me Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjbn

Servant of All
Lord please help me bring back my job. Please make way for me start back to work this coming Friday ###,###. I thank you for granting what I asked for. Glory to you God I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Please be with me right now. You know the heaviness I feel inside. Take away the pain and the burden that is weighing on my heart. Comfort me, Lord, and calm my worried mind. I humbly ask for Your help. Please send angels to guide us and support us so that we will not run out of our...
Replies
8
Views
295
Dear God, either bring justice against those who have wronged me, or give me the strength to endure this pain. I place my suffering before You—please act and restore my peace.
Replies
8
Views
185
Jesus please give me the strength to get through the rest of today, I was awoken too early by harassing phone calls, and I am exhausted. Please also let them stop calling me. Please also let my son listen to me about school and studying and him have done everything he had to today. Thank you...
Replies
7
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,903
Messages
16,804,486
Members
650,378
Latest member
Swelxirway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom