LORD GIVE ME BEAUTY INSTED OF ASHES PRAISE INSTED ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
LORD GIVE ME BEAUTY INSTED OF ASHES PRAISE INSTED DESPAIR GLADNESS INSTEAD OF MOURNING TURN ALL MY SADNESS SORROW LONLEYNESS TO GREAT GREAT JOY HAPPNESS LOVE COMPANIONSHIP I DEISRE NOW IN JESUS NAME
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
â¤ï¸ May God always and forever answer all your prayers according to HIS perfect will. â¤ï¸ Prayer Focus for This Week:
God I ask in Jesus name that I will grow so close to You that “Nothing” that is not close to You (God) will You allow to get close to me.
And God move all those who don’t want the best for me, whose heart is not right toward me, in Your timing God, move them far from me. God protect and keep me safe from all hurt, harm, and danger.
God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, and all those I love and care about in Jesus' name. â¤ï¸ Please Read All Of Your Help Comes From The Lord: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18097-my-help-comes-from-the-lord/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Tonight I will rest early, because later from 12 midnight to 6 a.m., it will be our turn again to guard the resort. Lord, I lift everything into Your hands. Please protect us and do not allow anyone with bad intentions to harm us. Surround us with Your Holy Spirit and cover us with...
Replies
5
Views
223
Dear Lord, Thank You for everything You have done in our lives. We have faced so many trials, and most of them are about finances. But through it all, we continue to pray and trust that You will take care of us. Lord, I surrender everything to You. Please give me a brave and strong heart, that I...
Replies
8
Views
250
Dear Lord, Please help me today and let Your abundant blessings flow upon me. Give me wisdom and provide everything that I need. Embrace me, Lord, with Your holy presence. If someone comes here to collect payment, Lord, please touch their hearts. I don’t want to talk to them yet because, right...
Replies
7
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,220
Messages
16,797,246
Members
649,778
Latest member
Trduytor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom