Lord Give Me A Good Grade In My ### 548 Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord, please give me a good grade in my ### class and in all of my classes. Help me graduate.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I sat an exam today, which I prepared intensely for. Unfortunately, I felt my answers were all to weak and irrelevant to the question. I know my value and identity lie in the Lord, however I need to do well on this exam; especially as it influences the applications I make for masters courses...
Replies
8
Views
140
My son ### ### ### is in CBSE class 10, Please pray for him to get FULL A1. (A1 grade in all subjects)
Replies
7
Views
304
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth today and everyday scatter, confuse, expose and destroy physical and spiritual enemies in the workplace I plead the blood of Jesus christ over my mind and heart make a...
Replies
11
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,668
Messages
16,802,016
Members
650,183
Latest member
Cleo_04

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom