Lord forgive my sins, I know I live in ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

lognlegs81

Servant of All
Lord forgive my sins, I know I live in sin. Let ### and I get married. That what is blocking us to be removed. Heal ### bring him to salvation. Heal me. Please don't let my extended abdomen and bloting be anything bad. Please Lord let us be parents when the time is right. Lord I need some answers or reassurance. Help me to serve you better. Let this divorce thing be over by the 9th with no delays. Thank you Jesus. You are so good. Everything according to your will. ijnip
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last 6 years, I became crazy, I was walking on the path of Satan. I did sins - always spending my money with prostitutes. It gone up to more than 80 prostitutes. Jesus, now, I realised my mistake. I learned lessons from my mistake. I became debtor. My body has become diabetes. Jesus, I know -...
Replies
11
Views
406
pleas ehakl me and my grandma and all people suffering from diabetes insipidus kidney disease metabolic acidosis. Lord please help them care for for my grandma give them strength and help them give them wisdom. Lord heal my mom of asperger syndrome heal her body heal all metabolic acidosis...
Replies
9
Views
459
Lord forgive my sins. Thank u for food clothing and shelter. Thank u for health and strength. Lord I don't understand why my daughter treat me the way she do. When she talk to me she seen to always be angry or don't want to talk to me. Lord fix this please. I text her or call she returns my call...
Replies
7
Views
362
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,147
Messages
16,807,636
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom