Lord Forgive Me For What I Am About To Do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

olivebranch

Servant of All
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. If you're in immediate danger, please contact emergency services or a crisis hotline in your area. You're not alone, and there are people who care and want to help.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Heavenly Father, You sent Your Son to die on a cross hanging naked before everyone as they laughed, jeered and mocked Him. He was beaten beyond the recognition of a man or animal, he was spit on, slapped. All so we can overcome temptation. I pray that this ### will fight against every temptation even if it means losing friends or belongings. Help her to see that life is more than what she has or wears. Life here is temporary. Where we end up is for eternity So, help her to make the right decisions today, in Jesus name.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Please do not do anything unthinkable. Please in box me and let me help.

My Lord, My God, please send speedy help to this child of Yours who is in critical need of Your guidance. Send the Holy Spirit now and cast out any evil thoughts away from her. Please Father place Your hand on her head and give her guidance, clarity, and peace. In Jesus name I pray. AMEN!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. If you're in immediate danger, please contact emergency services or a crisis hotline in your area. You're not...
Replies
6
Views
96
I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. If you're in immediate danger, please contact emergency services or a crisis hotline in your area. You're not alone, and...
Replies
9
Views
174
I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. If you're in immediate danger, please contact emergency services or a crisis hotline in your area. You don't have to go...
Replies
9
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,938
Messages
16,804,846
Members
650,411
Latest member
Vaorkoanarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom