Lord, forgive me for all my sins. I know I ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter benbrenn127
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

benbrenn127

Guest
Lord, forgive me for all my sins. I know I am not perfect. Please forgive me for all the people that I have hurt in the past. I know I caused them deep pain in their hearts. I ask for your forgiveness and grant me the wisdom and peace of mind that I may walk in the right path. Lord, transform my heart and make me a loving, caring person that I may love my loved ones wholeheartedly. Forgive me that I said those words and hurt my fiance's feelings without knowing my words were so stinging that left him shattered. I don't know what is the fate of our relationship. Only You know what has in store for both of us now. I may not hear from him because I know I hurt him so bad. Loving Jesus, I ask You to forgive me. Please pray for us for our relationship.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please wash me and make me clean. Lord have mercy on this sinful man. Forgive me my sin. Heal me of pornography.
Replies
9
Views
212
Please wash me and make me clean. Lord have mercy on this sinful man. Forgive me my sin. Heal me of pornography.
Replies
8
Views
235
Please wash me and make me clean. Lord have mercy on this sinful man. Forgive me my sin. Heal me of pornography.
Replies
7
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,802
Messages
16,781,082
Members
648,359
Latest member
Ghiydararr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom