Lord, First of all, thank you, thank you no words

akv

Humble Servant of All
Lord,

First of all, thank you, thank you no words can tell how thankful I am, how happy I am.
The past couple of months were super hard on me. I have thought of many things like killing myself, questioning you. Lord forgive me that I questioned for you, our creator of life. These past weeks I was completely unaware, lost of faith and I fought with my parents, forgive me lord I broke one of your commandments. I told horrible things to them. Lord forgive me I am deeply sorry. Lord I humbly asked you to give me a new perspective and you gave me. Thank you, Lord for accepting me again. I know this happens all the time, but this time it is a full commitment realizing how you love me and forgiving me. It is time for me to share your voice to speak the truth to love my brothers and sisters through my words and actions. At times, I am confused but now I know Lord that You are with us no matter what. With all these problems that made me stronger. Lord guide me and my family. My mom has no work and also my dad has a pending job with all the credit and dues that we have. I know I shouldn't give up, I know this is part of your plan to make us stronger. Lord help them find love in You, find what's really valuable in life. Lord forgive them. Help them find a job. With me in college, my sister is going to college and my sister hasn't had her report card due to an impending balance. I thank you for all the people who have been helping us, letting us borrow some money and I will be forever grateful. Please bless these people, Lord. We were not related but she helped us. I wouldn't be here in college right now if it wasn't for her, bless her and her family. Lord help me unite my family. Forgive me for the words I said regarding my mom’s family, forgive me. Thank you for giving me parents. I wouldn't say this much, but thank you Lord. With what I have experienced last Saturday, I couldn't help but think that I am so blessed with this life and I was just blind to see it before. Thank you for opening my eyes to see what's more to life and that is love. Lord I know there are challenges in life. But I will not give up because of your love towards us. Lord give me a piece of mind. My application to a US visa, I am getting scared. I have read some horror stories but I believe in You. Nothing is impossible with you. It seems like there are so many red flags in my application but I rather follow my heart and listen to the voice inside me. It has been a dream for me. I am saving up for this application. Lord, get rid of all my anxieties towards it. Grant me the wisdom. Let the eyes of the consul be in my favor. I know I will send my application 2-3 months from now. As I prepare, bless me. I hope to see my great-grandma; it's been a while since we've met, and also to tour Warner Bros. Lord, guide me with this. I am desperate. I know I can do this with Your love and grace. I hope I can bring my family also, but for now, I'll be applying alone. Being at a young age, I know there's a high risk, but know that I believe in you. I believe in the power of prayer. I hope I can be the voice of you when I go there. Lord, I will always be faithful to You. Thank you for everything. Life is so good to me, better days are coming. I'm claiming it. Lord, give me wisdom. I have done so many bad things, you know me more than myself, forgive me Lord. I know I can do my visa application. Know that I will be forever here, glorifying you. At times of trouble, I will seek and pray for your guidance. Lord, I know I have asked so many things, I know you are tired of my requests, but know that I will always be with your spirit. Back times when I strayed away, when times are good and in favor, forgive me Lord. I will forever be with you in my life. Thank you for loving me and accepting me. May all the peace be in our minds. Thank you, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus thank you for doing only what you could do. After applying to over three hundred jobs. I have a job interview this week. Praise your holy name thank you thank you thank you. Im so thankful for your grace and mercy. Please bless me with this job. I pray the salary is an increase and my...
Replies
9
Views
111
Dear God thank you for helping me sleep better last night. Please soften my heart especially when my wife drink's too much alcohol and she becomes moody and angry at me. Please allow me to forgive her like I ask you to forgive me. Please remove the pain in my left arm and elbow and my hand. I...
Replies
13
Views
184
Dear God thank you for your help today. I thank you for helping me at work today and for giving me the courage and the strength to be able to be to do the many things that I have asked you to help me with. Thank you for answering my prayers and accepting the prayers for my dear friends who have...
Replies
16
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,446
Messages
16,811,215
Members
650,804
Latest member
Troelareansil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom