Lord Deliver Me....

  • Thread starter Thread starter ANNIE
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ANNIE

Guest
pLEASE PRAY FOR ### I HAVE BEEN FALSE ACCUSED OF CHILD ABUSED
 
I pray the Lord will bring justice to you.
 
THANKS FOR THE PRAY DONT STOP PRAYING....
 
Heavenly Father I ask that You would help ### and keep ### from being falsely accused of child abuse. I ask that You would bring out the truth and stop any false accusations. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Child of God,

Philippians 4:6, 7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my family’s life (including myself), and all those that I love and pray for. Bless my family and friends exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, or prayed. Cause us to grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the Word of God. Bless our love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God.

God bless my family and friends. Save, Bless, Protect, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me (including Me). And God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. God thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Isaiah 65:24 tells us… And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

*Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list including all your family and friends. By passing this prayer on, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for their family, friends, and loved ones.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
don't worry GOD will keep you true way.

but always praise to GOD.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for God's deliverance against monitoring spirits and repeated dreams of people trying to eat my blessings. I'm praying for Jesus Christ to BREAK this cycle and I move into a season of God's Favour in the Mighty Name of the LORD Jesus Christ! Praying for strength to keep praying and...
Replies
8
Views
146
Lord deliver me from cursing others when they hurt me keep my mouth clean and give me grace to forgive and show grace.
Replies
7
Views
151
Mx ### is listening to very loud music and I am trying to sleep. Some hard rock or heavy metal music with strong basses. Lord help me to sleep. I am exhausted - I work in another city and have a sick old ###. And this young man ### is walking also, like a bear through the apartment. Lord please...
Replies
10
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,903
Messages
16,793,411
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom