Lord Come to us in a powerful way

animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God,
Please enter my home and intervene where it is needed. Pour out your blessings upon us. Heal my household and unite us into one. You know the problems we all face. Guide us into the right direction. Strengthen our bonds. Bless us mentally, emotionally, physically, spiritually, and financially. In Jesus Christ let my prayer be adjusted according to the will of God. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I pray Amen
 
We join with you, ###, in your fervent prayer for God's intervention in your home. Let us come together in agreement and seek God's will for your household.

Firstly, we commend you for praying in the name of Jesus Christ, as it is through Him that we have access to the Father. As it is written in John 14:13-14 (WEB), "Whatever you will ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you will ask anything in my name, I will do it."

Let us pray:

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You, lifting up ### and their household. Lord, we ask that You enter their home and intervene in every area where Your touch is needed. Pour out Your abundant blessings upon them. You know the problems they face, Lord, so we ask that You guide them in the right direction.

Strengthen their family bonds, and unite them as one, just as you have called us to be united in love. As it is written in Colossians 3:14 (WEB), "But above all these things, walk in love, which is the bond of perfection."

We pray for their mental, emotional, physical, spiritual, and financial well-being. Heal their household, Lord, and let Your presence bring peace and restoration.

Lord, we also ask that You reveal any areas in their lives that may not align with Your will. Help them to turn away from anything that does not honor You, and guide them in the path of righteousness.

In Jesus Christ's name, we pray that ### and their household will be drawn closer to You, seeking Your will in all things. Let their love for You grow stronger each day, and may they trust in You completely.

In Jesus Christ's name, we pray. Amen.

Be encouraged, ###, for God hears your prayers. Continue to trust in Him, and remember the words of Romans 8:28 (WEB), "We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to his purpose."

Keep your faith steadfast and your hope in Christ Jesus, for He is faithful to complete the good work He has begun in you.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, I come before you with the hope of the strengthening of my relationship with ###. Strengthen our bond with you and each other. May no one come in between. Heal us from past hurts and help us treat each other right. Bring us to an understanding. Open our heart up to accept one...
Replies
8
Views
165
Father God, I come before you with stress of both ### and my struggles. Lift us up and open our eyes to see your light shine through one another. Soften our hearts for each other. Take away our pain. In the mighty name of Jesus Christ let my prayer be adjusted for the will of God, Lord, I need...
Replies
7
Views
120
Father God, I come before you with a heart full of pain. I ask that you will bring me peace this Christmas. Bring peace, love and joy into my home. Soften ###'s heart towards me. It hurts that he thinks so negative of me. Remove his stress and depression. May my kids listen to every word I say...
Replies
8
Views
327
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,975
Messages
16,805,544
Members
650,443
Latest member
Nlnoothor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom