Lord, come to me in a powerful way

Lord, Please help me understand why ### is so close to his mom, and please remove it from bothering me so much. Lord, Please help me become closer to her as well.
Father God,
Thank you for everything I have in life. I bind that spirit of jealousy, depression, bad thoughts, bad attitude, attention deficit disorder, stress and anxiety that's attempting to consume my life. I curse it out completely in the name of Jesus, for it is more than cruelty and overwhelming fury. Remove it now, Mighty God, along with the hatred for people who have done me wrong, grudges, anger, fear, assuming things, insecurities, fighting, nervousness, and certain numbers I keep seeing that fuel it. Lord, Cleanse my heart from all the hatred I have, and fill it with forgiveness and love. I pray Lord, that you make me think before I act and you help me to stop complaining about everything that's not necessary. Even when I'm on my period. I pray that I focus more on things and I remember things better. Lord, I pray that these don't ruin my relationship with ###. Please Lord give me the energy I need throughout the day to get things done, instead of sleeping the day away on my days off of work. Lord, only you have the power, help me win the battle against them and never feel these ways again. Father God, Rebuild the fun, fearless, confident trusting person I used to be back in me. May everybody around me see the fun fearless person I am. Lord, please help me at work, and have the knowledge to know what I am doing. May I get everything done around me. May nobody underestimate me. I pray I pass this test when it comes and I keep my SCO position. Please help me get there on time and get my points down. May the day go fast at work. I pray I start getting more hours and start making more money. Thank you that we get a new nicer female manager in my department that I can get along with very soon. Please keep my vehicle safe and everyone in it. I pray that nothing goes wrong with my vehicle. In Jesus Christ let my prayer be adjusted according to the will of God. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I pray Amen
In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, I come before you with the hope of the strengthening of my relationship with ###. Strengthen our bond with you and each other. May no one come in between. Heal us from past hurts and help us treat each other right. Bring us to an understanding. Open our heart up to accept one...
Replies
8
Views
162
Father God, I come before you with stress of both ### and my struggles. Lift us up and open our eyes to see your light shine through one another. Soften our hearts for each other. Take away our pain. In the mighty name of Jesus Christ let my prayer be adjusted for the will of God, Lord, I need...
Replies
7
Views
120
Father God, I come before you, asking that my new medication I'm starting will help with my divided attention. I pray for peace, love, joy throughout my home and the hearts of others who live with me. Please take away ### stress and depression. Renew his mind and Cleanse his heart as well as...
Replies
8
Views
347
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,295
Messages
16,797,865
Members
649,836
Latest member
Shroyruanmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom