Lord Close All Accusing Mouths:

  • Thread starter Thread starter babydoll
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

babydoll

Guest
Father, my prayer is simple today, because my agony and fear is very known to you. Yesterday, I sat here sobbing asking you to ensure that the person who has a plan to go around spreading the word about a struggle in my life that I battled, would have her mouth shut. It's just a thing to make her feel strong—and it isn't okay. So you, knowing her plan, shut her mouth in Jesus' name, and please ensure that she doesn't spread this to anyone. I used to self-harm, and that is only my pain—not hers, and I do not like telling everyone. I ask you to remove all contentious evil and deception from her heart about this—and any false preconceived lies and ideas in her head, that it is her pain—because it isn't; she wasn't there. She didn't go through it. Tonight she will try at youth group, and I pray in your Son Jesus' name, that you put every stumbling block and preventor out to ensure that no ears hear this from her mouth. Remove the challenge spirit in her, that says I will tell. Do not let me, your baby, be tormented by this kid anymore—and certainly not by her spreading this pain that I went through and do not need spoken about. Give her the deep revelation message that my issue has nothing to do with her, and show her how to take responsibility for her own behavior and deal with herself.

In Jesus' name, I humbly beg you to rescue me from this jam, before it even happens, cancel all her plans.

In Jesus' name.

Amen.
 
I have asked God to honor your prayer request by allowing His perfect will to be done in this situation.
 
Let all happen for His glory and according to His will. In Jesus' name. Amen,
 
Lord help prepare this woman for her life caring for others and taking care of herself leaving the rest to God. His sheep will come home the Lord is the good shepherd. Bless your heart! Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

B
  • Locked
Father, In the name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I humbly ask you to shut the mouth of the accuser in my home, threatening to spread a certain thing about me and disclose it about me. I need reassurance that this isn't happening. I want higher powers to shut her—just as you shut the lions' mouths...
Replies
2
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,437
Messages
16,799,853
Members
649,951
Latest member
Sweisarion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom