Lord cast these demons out of my home and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
♡♡♡ Let’s Pray ♡♡♡ : God I ask in Jesus’ name, step in my life and perfect that which concerns me. Teach me how to consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in Your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events. But God give me the strength and wisdom to do what I can do and trust You to do the rest. God teach me how to trust You and trust that You will work what is pleasing to You, and what is best for me out of every situation that I go through. God forgive me for my anxious thoughts. Teach me how to let go and let God. Teach me how to come to You for comfort. Comfort me Lord Jesus and deliver me from the spirits of worry, doubt, fear, disbelief, and discouragement that try to rob me of fully placing my trust in You. Strengthen and empower me to trust You unconditionally by the power and presence of Your Holy Spirit and Your Written Word every second of the day. Teach me how and cause me to confess Your Word over my life daily. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the person who wrote this prayer, and all those I love and care about. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am going through spiritual warfare and I have been praying consistently every day. You won’t believe what I saw in my dream while I was taking an afternoon nap (I fell asleep while listening to ### praying in tongues). I saw… I was in a supermarket and I could feel one man and woman; they...
Replies
9
Views
235
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY MYSELF MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS MY HEAD MY NECK MY BACKBONE HEAD EYES EARS HIPS FEET TONGUE FEET TOES FINGERS MY SOUL MY POWER MY FINANCES MY HOUSE ME BEING & MY 3 OFFSPRINGS BEINGS HEAD EARS EYES NECKS BACKBONE SOULS HIPS...
Replies
9
Views
192
Prayers for ### years old son move out of my house I'm a ### years old fix income he doesn't help me at all just pray he finds a place quickly
Replies
14
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,483
Messages
16,777,436
Members
648,038
Latest member
mollylee

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom