Lord Bring My ### Car Back Or Something Better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
I break all assignments of the enemy against my finances in the name of Jesus. I break all curses of poverty, lack, debt, and failure in the name of Jesus. I seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all things are added unto me (Matt.6:33). I rebuke and cast out all spirits of the cankerworm, palmerworm, caterpillar, and locust that would eat up my blessings in the name of Jesus (Joel 2:25). You are Jehovah Jireh, my provider (Gen.22:14). You are El Shaddai, the God of more than enough. Every hole in my bag be closed in the name of Jesus (Hag1:6). Rebuke the devourer for my sake (Mal.3:11). Command your blessing upon my storehouse (Deut.28:8). Please bring back my Jetta so I can afford it again and have a car in my name or something better right now, your will with your word in Jesus Name. Amen. Please bless who prays this Lord with restoration as well if they need it in their finances. Amen. :)
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
...I WILL STAY ON BENDING KNESS & BENDED ELBOWS ON YOUR BEHALF IN JESUS NAME
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Father in heaven I've been seeking you and your wisdom, and knowledge along with help with my finances and pointing me in the right direction with myself. Unfortunately I lost my job 8 months ago, then the government was shut down for 2 months, so I was already behind 2 months to get my...
Replies
9
Views
211
please pray for my car to be NORMAL back on the road again in JESUS name Thank you ahead of time amen
Replies
9
Views
287
Lord please get me my back asap this mental harassing stalking demonic person ### filed a fraudulent claim against me and I have to deal with all this now with the police investigating this and I need my car for my appointments now I'm very ill and disabled now with all of this harassment and...
Replies
8
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,659
Messages
16,779,090
Members
648,189
Latest member
Gwoirnarwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom