Lord Bring angels to my home and to ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWHOPE

Beloved of All
Lord Bring angels to my home and to my pets. Lord Thank you for today's day.

bless your tender merciful heart Your loyal majesty king ruler and governor of all amen.

I agape you my father my the writer

newhope
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my home and job allow me stay put where I'm at don't allow anyone to interfere and trying to get me kicked out I plead the blood of Jesus Christ against those coming against me make a way where it seems to...
Replies
8
Views
155
PLEASE DEAR GOD BRING MY HUSBAND HOME TO ME INSTEAD OF LETTING THEM SEND HIM TO JAIL. I THANK YOU FOR YOUR GIFT OF SENDING HIM TO ME WHEN MY HUSBAND DIED AND I DO NOT WANT TO LOSE ### TOO. ONLY YOU CAN BRING HIM HOME. I INOW, PLEASE LOOK FAVORABLY ON MY REQUEST. I AM SORRY FOR MY SINS THAT HAVE...
Replies
10
Views
376
Heavenly Father, I poured my heart out to my husband by text tonight. I can't sleep. My health is failing. I'm so tired. I need my husband home. I've been reading his medical records and all the lies his sister and daughter have told doctors and friends against me. I don't even care about any of...
Replies
6
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,536
Messages
16,777,838
Members
648,090
Latest member
Hierwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom