LORD BLESS MY WHOLE WEEK NEXT WEEK WITH ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
LORD BLESS MY WHOLE WEEK NEXT WEEK WITH ### MY BOYFRIEND I PRAY IN JESUS NAME HE WILL NOT BE CHEEKY WITH ME DIFFICULT WITH ME CRABIT WITH ME SELFISH WITH ME EVER AGAIN IN JESUS NAME I PRAY ### WILL BE REALLY LOVING CARING THOUGHTFUL CONCIDEARTE UNDERSTANDING REALLY KIND GENEROUS AFFECTIONATE GENTLE WITH ME IN ABUNDANCE I PRAY ### WILL GIVE ME THE MONEY I ASK HIM FOR TO BUY NEW CLOTHES WITH NO PROBLEMS AT ALL I PRAY HE WILL ALSO BUY ME THE PERFUME I REALLY LIKE TAKE ME OUT FOR LUNCH DINNER BREACKFAST TAKE ME ANY WHERE I WANT TO GO GIVE ON TO ME MORE ABUNDANTLY IN EVERY WAY IN JESUS NAME LORD LET YOUR LOVE PECAE RULE IN MY REALSHIONSHIP WITH ### I PRAY HE REALSIZES HOW VERY SPECIAL PRECIUOUS VERY BEAUTIFUL I REALLY AM VERY STRONGLY I PRAY HE WILL COMPLIMENT ME ALOT MORE GIVE ME LOTS MORE ATTENTION LORD BLESS MY WHOLE WEEK WITH ### NEXT WEEK THANK YOU FOR HIM IN JESUS NAME
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Tomorrow extremely efficient beautiful amazing loving joyful and productive day. Me waking up on time. Catching a train on time. No lateness of the train. Coming exactly at 7.20 am in a teachers room. Not a minute later. Covered all my emotional needs. Receiving finally a life partner. No...
Replies
5
Views
545
I ask all my brothers and sisters in Christ today to please pray to our beloved God in Yeshua's name to bless me to hear the good news this week that my security clearance check is passed and successful, and that I am good to start my current job on Monday next week. Please pray to the Lord to...
Replies
8
Views
568
MOVING WEEK next week! So much left to do & my husband is really getting stressed. Any stress affects our ### son & we're so worried about how we'll even do the move with him. Please pray everything comes together & my son is able to handle it well.
Replies
14
Views
275
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,739
Messages
16,802,829
Members
650,235
Latest member
Ereetorirrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom