Lord before I go to sleep I want to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lab

Beloved of All
Lord before I go to sleep I want to pause to say thank you and tell you that I love you. good night, Amen
 
I stand in agreement with this request. Dear Father, may You also send more of Your Holy Spirit to all of us so that we may know and do Your will. I ask that we will be worthy of the high calling that You have given us. Oh Lord, sanctify us and change us to be more like You. Bless Your Holy name! Hallelujah!

In Jesus name, amen.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let my son go to sleep. He has always had issues sleeping, but has gotten worse in the last month since school ended. I cannot handle this anymore and it is not good for him. How will I get him up for the class he is supposed to be starting and other important dates? This is...
Replies
6
Views
112
Jesus please let my son go to sleep. This is just never-ending the late nights, and I am so tired of it. Why doesn't he get tired of it? Please let him go to sleep soon. Please also let today go well, because we have to go somewhere different for his class. Please also let money situation...
Replies
12
Views
209
Jesus please let my son go to sleep. I do not understand why this prayer is never answered. It is destroying the household and affecting everyone's health, mental And physical. He stays up all night and this is the worst yet. He has never stayed up this long. Nothing works. Please let his doctor...
Replies
10
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,711
Messages
16,780,035
Members
648,256
Latest member
Boirrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom