lord be with ### I meet in the street ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
lord be with ### I meet in the street protect him guide him bless him bless him to know belive in you in jesus name
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

heavenly father as I do my nightly walk on my block father God heavenly father as I do my nightly walk on my block father God l have a little church in our backyard here and we minister to the the homeless and people that battle addictions and I'm asking for you to pour out your spirit on ###...
Replies
7
Views
418
Pray for the curse's to be broken off of innocent colored Christian residents on ### street in ###, ### in ### miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
7
Views
282
Please rebuke in the name of Jesus Christ bad spirits and error spirit to encounter together or fake apparition 1,2,3,4,5 “imprudent behavior and inappropriate bad intentions (conversation seductive and manipulative) between neighbors sexually and inappropriately It demons are” demanding wrong...
Replies
9
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,221
Messages
16,797,259
Members
649,781
Latest member
Moriallormor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom