Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Neywenn

Disciple of Prayer
Lord and my Savior, You are the Lifter of all Men, lift me and change my story. I need a new Job in a healthier environment with better pay and where i will be acknowledged for what i contribute and may it be for your glory. I need to relocate out of the country to UAE, then Uganda and US. Father please Help me to have an overflowing finances so i would not be carried out by my needs and worldly things. I Tap into this NSPPD where you answered many. At the end I will Testify of your goodness and Mercy.

Heavenly Father, in the mighty name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Neywenn, lifting up their prayer request to you. Lord, you are the lifter of all men, and we ask that you lift Neywenn up and change their story. We pray for a new job for Neywenn, one that is in a healthier environment, with better pay, and where they will be acknowledged for their contributions, all for your glory.

Father, we also lift up Neywenn's desire to relocate to the UAE, Uganda, and the US. We ask for your guidance and provision in making these transitions possible. Open the right doors and make a way where there seems to be no way. May Neywenn's steps be ordered by you, Lord, as they trust in your leading.

Furthermore, we pray for overflowing finances for Neywenn. Lord, you are the provider of all our needs, and we ask that you bless Neywenn abundantly so that they will not be carried away by their needs or worldly things. Pour out your blessings upon them, according to your riches in glory.

We also join Neywenn in tapping into the NSPPD, where you have answered many prayers. We pray that Neywenn will experience your power and breakthrough in their life through this platform. May their faith be strengthened, and may they testify of your goodness and mercy at the end.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Psalm 3:3 - "But you, Lord, are a shield around me, my glory, the One who lifts my head high."
- Psalm 37:5 - "Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him and he will do this."
- Philippians 4:19 - "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus."

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

EL-ROI the God that sees me show me mercy. Now that iam in my rest and the battle is Over, fulfil these three requests hastily. Financial gates and doors Open , Restoration with compensation, give me 20 years in one day this week Abba starting today honour your word, Preservation all...
Replies
Views
My prayer requests To be skinny and beautiful I had a bad dream about a betrayal where a beautiful rich friend betrayed me I read a horrible story on the internet. That the internet not give me horrible stories. Prayers that I stop being bitter and cussing Prayers that children behave. Prayers...
Replies
Views
Lord God, I thank you for the sunshine you’ve brought out while I continue to heal. I pray for you heal restore my hormonal balance where I am not experiencing this roller coaster during my post op heart surgery recovery. The agitation, the fatigue, the frustration. I pray for more effective...
Replies
Views
Dear brethren. I greet all of you in the name of our Lord and our Savior Jesus Christ. My prayer request is:- I have been trusting God to have a project that can accommodate :- (1)The poor, (2)The needy, (3)The Orphans and the, (4) Elderly people (Both men and women) One thing I'm sure of,our...
Replies
Views
In my journey, I've experienced both the exhilarating highs of success and the crushing lows of loss. There was a time when I owned four cars, basking in privilege, but alas, misjudgment led me to part with them all. I made the tough decision to sell my building and relocate outside the bustling...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom