Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel bad asking for prayers.. I am overwhelmed and just sad. My husband has a difficult work environment. Seeing him stressed upsets me. One of our dogs having health issues is also very upsetting. I feel guilty asking because I know some would love to have my problems. I am so sorry.
Replies
21
Views
856
Lord healing for me and my hubby for our health marriage getting along better my anxirety depression panic attacks feeling heavy inside and healing for my sisters and families and ### she has brain cancer she needs your healing Lord she is only ### years old..Lord I need you so much Lord help me...
Replies
9
Views
135
Lord I do not know why my husband has to be unkind to me by yelling at me and saying things that are not right it really hurts inside Lord please till him to quit it out..thank you Lord healing that we have a safe trip today with no yelling at each other aruging Lord and that we have a good time...
Replies
10
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,240
Messages
16,808,494
Members
650,646
Latest member
Qlkoymar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom