Lord am praying you should heal me ...

Lord am praying you should heal me from this negative result the doctors and professors are calling cancer of the bone…and the swelling on my leg should reduce including the pains am feeling
I’ve prayed for your intention. Our God knows all our needs. May He fulfil yours and your special intention in accordance with His perfect will.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I am asking for Your help and wisdom. Please guide me on whether I should send this letter to ### or not. Lord, I want You to be the one to guide my hands and my heart so that if I send it, I will be at peace. I truly want to be able to stand on my own and pay back what I owe when the...
Replies
9
Views
163
Praise the Lord... Am praying for my job opportunities coming and going... Am applied for other two plz God get me one job I have already told in home I am joining from May 1st plz God show ur miracle get me a job in that 2 jobs what job u reserved for me... Amen
Replies
6
Views
404
Lord am praying for a special person whom I believe need your guidance Lord. All earthly things Lord he seems to be attached. He needs transformation that only you can perform Lord because we are your creation. Lord I pray when he gets up this morning you will renew his mind and heart that he...
Replies
9
Views
528
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,136
Messages
16,796,556
Members
649,684
Latest member
Floawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom