Loosing sixty seconds of happiness.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Being angry, hating others and being nasty will not make us all of us happy and joyful in this life.
Jesus said. Love others as I have loved you. Obey the voice of the lord.

For every minute we are angry we loose hours of happiness. Be nice. Be courteous. Love others. Jesus loves those who obey His word.

Tell The Lord Thank You: God thank You. Thank You. Thank You. God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. I will bless the Lord at all times. God Your praises shall continually be in my mouth. My soul will boast in the Lord. I will Praise You for Your mighty deeds. I will praise You according to Your excellent greatness! I praise You for Who You are and All that You are. God there is none like You. You are all wise, knowing, and all powerful. God I Love You. God I appreciate You. And I Thank You God that Your love for me is constant, unfailing, unending, and everlasting. I praise You God for Your mercy endures forever. You are my defender, rock, fortress, and deliverer. You are my light, salvation, and strength of my life. In this will I be confident. You are my very present help in the time of trouble.

I Trust You Lord. God You are faithful. You are my hope, peace, joy, and strength. You are my source. As You promised, You will supply all my need. God Thank You for always providing, protecting, and guiding my footsteps. God continue to tune my ears to hear Your still small voice even clearer and strengthen me to obey Your instructions. I will be strong and of good courage. I will not fear. I will not be afraid, because You are with me. You will never leave me, fail me, or forsake me. I Trust You God.

Who is this King of glory? The Lord, strong and mighty, the Lord, mighty in battle. The Lord of hosts, he is the King of glory! Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Jesus!!!

Continue to give God praise...

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I do not want to loose any second of happiness in this life because Jesus is the joy of my life. He saved me, He healed from cancer, He has blessed me with untold blessings and He is with me always even to the end of the earth. I am so grateful to the Lord for choosing me among millions of people to be His very own. We all should be thankful to God for that. Dont you think so?

Being angry, hating others and being nasty will not make us all of us happy and joyful in this life.
Jesus said. Love others as I have loved you. Obey the voice of the lord.

For every minute we are angry we loose hours of happiness. Be nice. Be courteous. Love others. Jesus loves those who obey His word.
Amen. Thank you Jesus

Similar Requests

• Article
Life may not let us choose our lot, but Jesus will lead us all to His heavenly home when we are faithful and true to His word. Let Him guide your steps to heaven during this New Year. He want us all in glory knowing that we will be praising and adoring God, The habit of being happy and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year: Ezekiel 8–10 , Hebrews 13 Then the Lord said to Cain, “Could you be angry?” - Genesis 4:6 He did many things well, but there was a problem. Everyone saw it. Yet because he was so effective in accomplishing most of his role, his anger issue wasn’t adequately addressed. He was...
Replies
Views
  • Article
God says to all of us the redeemed of the Lord. Love one another as I have loved you. It is never easy to deal with divorce or separation, it is not Gods will for us to divorce or separate from the person we promised love till death do us part. Letting go of your partner with whom you have...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I think we will never understand Gods great power and mercy toward human beings, the One who is worthy of all praise, honor and glory. Let us all call on the Lord to understand this. Holy Spirit come flow through me, and make my life what it ought to be, Holy Spirit come flow through all of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is really a great question of our existence on earth. Why we are here? Who sent us? What are we gona do? Where are we going to go? To be honest with you and for everyone who loves Jesus. Life without God is an empty pit and we will not be able to come out, unless we call on the Lord...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom