Looking unto Jesus.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Our only hope is in Him alone. Trials may come, tribulations may show up. Jesus is right there to help us and guide us to glory. Amen
You are so correct.Jesus said we should cast all our care upon him for he careth for us He is not a nan that he should lie.He is truth personified

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
There is a wonderful place over yonder waiting for you and for me. There is special place prepared for us by the Lord where we shall live for ages to come, praising and adoring Gods holy name. I am going to prepare a place for you, that where I am there you may be also. This is really a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
There is a question that always rise up in church and Sunday school. Where should we glorify the Lord? What should we say to Jesus? Well, Gods word tell us the truth and nothing but the truth. I will praise the name of God with a song and magnify His name with thanksgiving. Psalm 69.30...
Replies
Views
  • Article
All the redeemed of the Lord rejoices in Him alone in despite our circumstances because rejoicing in God means that we take delight in Him alone and not in our circumstances. When trials and tribulations comes along our path, we are comforted by His holy presence living in our heart and our...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Toil a little longer here on earth where we find all kinds of trials and tribulations. Our heavenly reward awaits for us up above where Jesus is preparing for us a mansion where we shall live for ages to come. No more sadness or fear of destruction and dispair. True faith in God will lift...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Sometimes we are going through a hard time and trials and tribulations come to our life. It is this awful problems we have that will turn to wisdom and blessings. The fear of God is the greatest antidote of fear of man. The wounds of fear. Paralized my heart. For longer time I was in fear...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom