Looking For A Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fabian piper

Guest
My name is ###, i am married and have got a son who is just about to turn ###year old, my wife does not work and i am without a job. Please pray for me so that i can get a good job as soon as possible and look after my family, I thank you God for i have faith and trust in you.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

AMEN.....!
 
Lord I pray to you for ###, please Lord help him get a job as soon as possible so that he is able to run his family. Give him financial security lord and may his family enjoy good health and well-being. In your loving kindness and mercy Lord hear our prayer, Amen,
 
Praying with you for the finances needed to meet your expenses and all of your other needs....
 
I pray that God will provide you with something better than your expectations in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
Lord we ask for a job to supply all needs. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My boss has become unreasonable. I was her top sales person up until a couple months ago when the leads became not as good. Things have changed and I’ve said so many prayers and I felt like God said that I am in a transition so wondering if that means I need to look for another job. Please...
Replies
9
Views
24
Pastor, Please help me write a prayer looking for job. Lord, I am a middle age man looking for a job. I want to look for technical skills jobs. However, I was poor at technical skills jobs. I did not know which technical skills jobs I should look for. Please give me a hint. Most of the people...
Replies
8
Views
188
I come before You with a humble heart, thanking You for Your love, mercy, and faithfulness in my life. Lord, You know my desire to serve and provide for myself and my family through meaningful employment. Today, I lift up my application for the Field Officer position at ###. Father, if it is...
Replies
9
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,079
Messages
16,818,610
Members
651,170
Latest member
Bliadurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom