Looking For A Husband

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caramel

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for me to find a spouse, brothers & sisters. In Jesus' precious name I command this loneliness non-existent.
 
God will provide you the best one in His time. I bring you to my prayer. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
I pray that you find someone to love and spend the rest of your life with and this lonely feeling will leave you.
 
Dear Lord I pray that you give ### the desires of his heart! And help him to find his brothers and sisters, and feel his life with your presence so he won't be lonely, and fill his mind with your peace, and his heart with your love! I pray in the Precious Name of Jesus Christ, Amen! Jesus said let not your heart be troubled, you believe in God believe also in Me! ( John 14:1 ) and Cast all your cares upon Him ( Jesus ) for He careth for you! ( 1 Peter 5:7 ) God Bless You ###! I will keep you in my prayers! Sincerely trusting God for you! ###. ( ### ) Jesus a friend that never fails, and He cares about you! ###.
 
God wants to bless every one of us wonderfully. He has a purpose for each of us and when we live in harmony with that purpose. God can change impossible circumstances. So keep praying, hoping, believing, and striving; seeking God’s direction, wisdom and will. God is looking for opportunities to pour out His blessings to you. He has the ability to intervene and is well-able to bless you beyond what you can imagine. Trust that all works according to God’s GOOD plans for us and His purpose. As you await God’s answer, I send and pray this prayer with you:

Lord,

I turn to You as my source of strength when I feel so alone. I think of Christ and know that the loneliness He felt in Gethsemane and on the cross must have been far greater than I feel now. Still, I find my feelings difficult to bear. Thank You for being so accessible and understanding. Help me to overcome my isolation and to reach out to others once again. In Christ’s name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

As the situation with the other dog didn't end up working out, me & my family are still looking to find another dog that is the right fit for us. It is said for Labradors to be what we see as a best fit so far, but we're also not against getting a french bulldog. We want a dog that's cuddly...
Replies
10
Views
215
Hello everyone, please pray for me. I sincerely pray that God blesses me with a good, loving, and godly husband—the kind of life partner I have always wished for. If marriage is not God’s plan for me at this time, then I pray that He provides me with a home of my own where I can live peacefully...
Replies
14
Views
245
Please dear Father, my husband is in desperate need of a job, he’s applied to so many but no response. He is struggling, dear Lord and is very frustrated. Please I ask that you make a way for him. In Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
330
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,356
Messages
16,810,104
Members
650,749
Latest member
Shenlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom