Looking For A House In ### Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agg

Prayer Warrior
I have been transferred to a new area and am now looking for accommodation.

Will be travelling next week to look for a house, please help me in praying for the house search since I only have two weeks to do so before I move. I am also looking for a tenant for the house I am occupying and if I find a tenant I will use the money to pay for the rentals for the house I am looking for. Please help me in prayer. In Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I thank you for allowing me to come to you in prayer at this time lord I ask that you will help us find a house that we can afford and in a good area and lord I know that you didn't bring me this far so me and my girls can be homeless so lord please help us find something in the next. Few...
Replies
7
Views
96
Please pray for protections for this area, there is a big wildfire rolling through it, we are a very dry area and had a dry winter and fire season is horrible! ### may have lost his house, as well as several other people in my church. ### in her nursing home had to be moved and the fire is now...
Replies
13
Views
349
That God may grant financial breakthrough. That I may find a job that He may send help my way. That I may find favour in my applications.
Replies
9
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,541
Messages
16,777,948
Members
648,098
Latest member
Galutel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom