Look At What Prayer Will Do...THE COKEVILLE MIRACLE

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

THE COKEVILLE MIRACLE

You have to watch this movie till the end. It is based upon a real life event. You can see it free if you have Prime on Amazon or you can watch it free on YouTube.
Please when you have time watch this movie. It will build up your faith even more when it comes to prayer

Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

PS: Look at everything you go through (good or bad) as a lesson to be learned. Always Factor in God. Then—Relax—Focus—Learn From It—Grow From It—Thank God For It. Don’t waste the experience.

God want us to have the best in life. Happiness, joy and peace down deep in our souls. If we continue to live in the holy presence of Jesus, through prayer and meditation on His word, wonderful things will happen to our life. Thanks for sharing this wonderful video. God bless you.

Yes we are instructed to pray without ceasing but we are also instructed many other things which if we follow them then we can have a more joyful life in our Lord Jesus. We may fall short but each and every day is a new day for us to get up and not only follow Jesus and His wonderful instructions whether we fully understand them or not but we can do what Jesus did. We can open our mouths and speak what Jesus spoke in our storms; peace, be still in Jesus and then just wait without thinking about it or anything else except thanking and praising Jesus for His Name Jesus causing the storm to cease, be at peace and being still even if it hasn't happened yet, it will through Jesus. Our faith in Jesus is God's purpose for us to give others that faith, to heal others, to forgive others, to love others, to share with others. If we are sick, what is the point in claiming that when Jesus says we are healed by His stripes? If we have a friend or acquaintance that is sick, what is the point in claiming that they are sick when we can speak; be healed by Jesus stripes and then we can just start thanking and praising Jesus for His Power to heal us? We can do so much in Christ if we listen to Him and do what He says even if He says don't think about yourself. I know that it may seem to make no sense at first but if we only concentrate on How Jesus thinks about us then we have the Power to walk through gunfire without any weapon prospering against us, hitting us nor harming us. When we sin tomorrow we are already forgiven today so why do we let thoughts for ourselves condemn us today for even tomorrow we are more than conquerors through Christ Jesus?

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
I have a friend who hates the word “sexy.” It has a negative connotation for her, while I’m eager to embrace the word when my husband uses it to refer to moi. Our histories and perspectives aren’t the same, and that’s okay. I’ve learned to adjust my word choice when I’m in conversation with...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Adaptation: The Message Bible While we are not to bring attention to ourselves by requiring that people follow our ritualistic instructions, we are to bring attention to Christ by proclaiming His Word and pointing them in and to His direction and instruction. Again, there's just something...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Parenting teens is one of the best, hardest, most growing things I've ever done. "Marriage will show you your true selfishness," they said. So I braced myself, but the blow never came. Marriage quickly became a haven I had never dreamed possible. "Parenting," then, because they said, "it's...
Replies
Views
  • Article
To The Cities (who have ears to hear) I have to admit, when I first began to study the Word, years ago, the New Testament story of Ananias and Sapphira gave me pause. Where was the forgiveness? Isn't that what Jesus's finished work on Calvary was all about? Absolutelty. But, as I always say...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The primary purpose of our assignments is that God uses us as the vessels through whom He can bring His Word to pass. One of the best parts of the prophet’s assignment is that we get to announce the good news. Howbeit, whether to believe, or not to believe, is the city’s prerogative. Just as...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom