Lonely

  • Thread starter Thread starter momof2girls
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

momof2girls

Guest
I have been alone for over ### years please pray that God would bring a Godly man into my life. Thank you
 
Our Loving Father, Take away this feeling of loneliness our ### is having. May you awaken her with the reality of Your Divine Love and Protection daily.

And if You Will Lord, with her faith in You, a total complete trust in You Lord;YOU our source of all goodness, A Godly husband will find her. We pray God Father,

In Jesus name. amen.
 
Dear Lord, we pray for direction in ### life in Jesus Name, we pray for a life partner, that you may fulfill the desires of her heart in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
God in Jesus name. end the wait please, lead her not into temptation. Direct her to a man great for her. Amen.
 
Lord we know You have a divine husband for her and we ask that You send him to her and let their love that You have ordained bloom into the ministry and plan in which You have purposed for them together...Lord we know You are listening and we know You will answer, in Your time, help us to accept Your timing in Jesus name...Lord touch her heart and mind with Peace knowing that You are with her and her girls. You are the wonderful counselor and her friend...let her place her hope in You and bring her through this most difficult chapter in her life...She needs You Lord and we lay her before You in agreement of her request and her need in Jesus name...touch her by the power of Your word and send the blessing to her in Jesus name...
 
Father, I pray that You will show this young woman first that she is not alone. I also pray that You will prepare heart in Your word how to be a help mate to her husband and to follow You and set Godly standard for choosing a mate. I pray that her faith will be deeply rooted in You, a woman that will not compromise herself out of loneliness, and I pray that she will seek Your face and discern.

I pray that the man, will be a good example to her and her children. I pray that this man will have godly standard, and be a good step-father to her children in Jesus name. Even a man like Joseph, a man who follows after You. I pray all this in Jesus name.
 
Lord we pray for a new relationship to become about with a Christian man fit perfectly for this woman. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord today and yesterday have been very hard and rough days for me. I know lord that Satan is not all knowing but some how he knows my thoughts and knows how to get to me. I remember lord a good christian friend of mine a long time ago pointed at his head and said this is the devil's play ground...
Replies
11
Views
155
I'm lonely and depressed and hopeless. Please pray for me I need help and prayer I dont know what to do
Replies
13
Views
180
I'm single lonely been praying for a partner. Please pray for me
Replies
11
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,848
Messages
16,804,070
Members
650,349
Latest member
Astuireerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom