Loneliness — rejection from ###

Lonely Lady

Disciple of Prayer
Loneliness — rejection from spouse saying he never loved me for ###! years of our ###! year marriage. Health issues preventing me from serving our Lord & living a God-fulfilled life.
 
Genesis 17 &18. "Is there anything too hard for God? Keep trusting, draw near to God and He will draw near to you."
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I suffer from extreme rejection since I was born. It was always hard for me to find friends, my own parents rejected me, I had to leave home early. I was not really accepted in my last church, therefore I had to leave, too. Now at the new church I feel much better but still have...
Replies
6
Views
207
This is childhood trauma up to now ### years. I want to be set free in Yeshuas name as a spirit filled child of Yah since i was ### i gave my life to the Lord. Enemy wanted me out since i was conceived from my mother taking rat poison cause my dad was beating her up, disfunctional family raised...
Replies
11
Views
190
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Psalm 102:7 : I lie awake; I have become like a bird alone on a roof. Extended Explanation: Psalm 102:7 speaks to the deep loneliness and restlessness the psalmist is feeling. He describes himself as being like a bird sitting alone on a...
Replies
10
Views
308
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,222
Messages
16,797,287
Members
649,783
Latest member
Jsoowood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom