šŸŽ¶ LOGOS INTERLUDE šŸŽ¶

Glorious Sabbath Day People of God:

I love music: And I have found that even a seemingly "somber song" can be comforting to the soul, when heard with discerning ears.

Before I continue in prophecy and testimony, I pause to give thanks to God for His words of divine intervention.

Micah 2:7c (NLT)

"If you would do what is right, you would find My words comforting."
(Remember to keep it in context)

More than just a melody: the previous scriptural interlude is indeed a lyrical masterpiece.

This is the beauty in it all: I cannot pronounce judgement over anyone (I can only warn); nor is anyone preeminent to exalt me. For just as only God can judge you; He is likewise the Sovereign One who justifies me [Romans 9]. Therefore, dare you rise against Him in an attempt to control His Spirit?

​

Simply listen to Him. ​


How can God's words be anything but comforting when Christ is Logos?​

THANK YOU LORD FOR LOGOS​

Isaiah, Ch. 58 (The NLT offers excellent translation)
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,785
Messages
16,780,979
Members
648,346
Latest member
Tymaraysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom