Liver Pain

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sinner67
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sinner67

Guest
I have had an inflamed liver off and on since February. The last episode was in May and I was feeling pretty good. But since yesterday I have woken up with pain in my right rib area again and I am worried. The doctor said next time it hurts I may need a liver biopsy. I want to ignore it until after I move on 9/7-9/8. Please pray it will disappear again for good. So far my tests just show it as slightly inflamed and a polyp under my gallbladder but nothing to worry about. The pain is annoying and I feel so limited. Thank you.
 
Dear Father Almighty we pray for ###...Forgive her sins and Lead her into salvation...Father Touch her right now and heal her in the Mighty Name JESUS....AMEN!!!

Thank you father for healing her right now...All Praise and worship only to father almighty in Jesus Name...AMEN!!!
 
Dear Jesus please hear the prayer of Your daughter and heal her. We pray that no weapon formed against her will prosper and we declare that by Your stripes she is healed in Jesus name. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like to request for prayer for my brother-in-law - ### as he is going through some liver problem and is admitted in hospital for the last ### days now, please if you can prayer so he is totally healed and recovers, thanks.
Replies
9
Views
325
Please pray for healing and relief of ongoing pain and fatigue since May. The pain has increased in the past couple weeks and I still have no answers from my Dr.
Replies
14
Views
358
Please pray for a healing miracle for my liver. I have been diagnosed with Child C liver cirrhosis. According to doctors, I don't have much time left to live. Because of this, a transplant is not possible. I need a healing miracle, rapid regeneration, and new liver cells for my liver.
Replies
9
Views
341
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,317
Messages
16,809,794
Members
650,726
Latest member
Ghoyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom