Live Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gina

Servant of All
Does anyone know of a phone number on this site or elsewhere where someone could talk on the telephone and pray with someone?
 
Lord Jesus I praise You for hearing ###'s cries and leading her to a support prayer group to meet her needs. Lord I praise You for speaking loudly into ###'s life and bringing her to a new higher level of understanding Your will for her precious life! Thank You Jesus for choosing ### & blessing her! In Jesus Name I pray amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. There are also hotlines available where you can speak to someone who can help. Please reach out to them. You are...
Replies
7
Views
176
I SPEAK CLAIM CREATE COMMAND CONTROL DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY OHHHHH NO MORE CHAOS DISCORD IN MY CROWN MYSELF MY MAMA DO NOT NEED TO BE UPSIDE FOR ANYONE NAMED ### I NEED MY 1’S HEALED AND MY 11’S NO ONE IS THE MASTER ESPECIALLY ###’S AND ###’S OVER US AND THERE NOT ME...
Replies
9
Views
154
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 22:13 : The slothful man saith, There is a lion without, I shall be slain in the streets. Historical Context: In ancient times, life was hard, and survival depended on hard work. Agriculture, trade, and daily chores required...
Replies
10
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,142
Messages
16,807,612
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom