Listen to our best Friend Jesus.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jesus lover of our souls said to all of us.....

You are My friends, if you do whatsoever I have commanded you.
John 15.14

Our dear Lord will be with us in weakness and pain. When no one comes to help, the Lord is right there to calm our fears. When we are in the middle of anguish and loneliness, God is right there to make us company. Hear the voice of the Lord.

I know what you are going through.
I see your pain and your worries in life.
I hear your voice asking for help and grace.

Peter had a good reason to say to us.

Casting all your anxieties on Him, because He cares for you.
I Peter 5.7

I believe this with all of my heart. Jesus is faithful and true to His word.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Lepers came to Him, the blind and the lame asked for mercy. Jesus never ever ignored anyone. With full of mercy and compassion all kinds of sickness from suffering people were healed. God is merciful and kind to those who believe, trust and wait for Him. Let us all praise and glorify His...
Replies
Views
  • Article
No matter what sadness has come to your heart, I want to overcome it with Jesus help and grace. No matter what race you are taking right now, I want to run along with you till we reach heavens gates to enter in. No matter how bad times has come to all of us, I want to go through this along...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus, full of love, mercy and compassion told the truth to those who were following Him wherever He went. He said. My sheep listen to My voice, I know them and they follow Me. John 10.27 God is not too far from us to speak heavenly tunes to our ears and touch our hearts with His love, mercy...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus, You are the sweetest name of all. Jesus You always hears me when I call. Jesus You lift me up when I fall You are the sweetest name of all. Wonderful song to sing to the Lord. He really is the satisfier of our troubled soul. When we walk through the valley of shadow and death, He is...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Finding a holy ground in our daily life, at home, on the road, in the street or at work it is so important for our spiritual life to grow up that reaches heaven. These should be much easier these days when the weather is too cold, too much snow and hard to get the car starting right away. Gods...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom