listen my brothers and sisters .I need specific prayer ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bymyside

Servant of All
listen my brothers and sisters. I need specific prayer that ### is returned to me in good spirit and love. I lay ### before the Lord and listen, let all that I am wait quietly before the Lord, for my hope is in Him Psalm 62:5
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father please pray for me a safe clean and convenient affordable apartment to move in by this Friday? Father that I also ass that the apartment that I'm moving to be conveniently commutable to my new job? Father God you know that what has happened to me is mean spirited and pure evil...
Replies
7
Views
132
Lord I pray that you will watch over her. Please release her from worries and distress. Please help her to rest in you and seek you. Please send the Holy Spirit to warm her heart and rejuvenate her life. Please watch over and protect her will I am away. Please cradle her in your arms. Let your...
Replies
12
Views
181
Hello brothers and sisters, I need prayer for my relationship with God. I wanna believe God’s love and goodness, I wanna feel my heart beating for him again.. I wanna go back to the love I had in the beginning. I want God to be in the center of my life and heart.. I wanna love him more than...
Replies
5
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,505
Messages
16,800,431
Members
650,021
Latest member
Myrarnuinwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom