Links to “Binge Watch” Jesus Movies

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jesus said, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. no one comes to the Father but through Me” (John‬ ‭14:6‬). That means no other religion or belief system can get someone to God but His. May His words and deeds, and those of The Apostles, fine-tune our faith and belief to be more in accord with the unity of the faith and the knowledge of The Son of God (Ephesians 4:13), in Jesus’ Name.
Here is everything He said and did in word for word from The Bible in movies:

Gospel of Matthew Movie

Gospel of Mark Movie (in segments)
https://www.youtube.com/playlistlist=PLcJVIuhI8isJMzXK9iJ_UhJrcRu7lgtiN&feature=share

Gospel of Luke Movie (with a quick recap from Creation to Abraham, The Jewish People, and the prophecies He would come before Luke’s Gospel)

Gospel of John Movie (Most people say watch this first)

Here is what He said and did through his earliest followers After He taught, did miracles, died, rose again, went to heaven and sent The Holy Spirit back to live His life through them...

Book of Acts Movie

Last edited:
A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Dear Father, Please show us all the difference between Jesus and the church. I ask she read and listen to the Gospel of John, and watch the Gospel of John Movie, The Gospel of Matthew Movie and The Book of Acts Movie with wisdom and understanding. Heal our heart with The Balm of Gilead, The...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Deuteronomy 30–31 , Mark 15:1–25 I wish that all the Lord’s people were prophets and that the Lord would put his Spirit on them! Numbers 11:29 When I joined a group of Christian children’s book authors who prayed for one another and helped spread the word about each other’s...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The Stoning Of Stephen I cried, I grieved, and I pondered his story ALL day, and now it seems to be an everyday thing. But I don't understand why I wept ALL day. I didn't even know Stephen. His story seemed to be very short, yet, I mourned him. But Stephen SAW the heavens opened up, he SAW the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Stuck, fustrated, and disgust was beginning to take a toll for the worse. The hospital environment was not making life any easier for him. The smells, sounds, and life ebbing away from people around him was depressing and disheartening, but he had no way out and no-one to help him as his mom and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When we are squeeze out and full of trials, let us all cry out to God almighty for help cometh from Him alone. Jonah did it all and help came from heaven. He said. I cried for reason of my affliction unto the Lord and He heard me. Out of the belly of hell I cried, and Thou heardest my...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom